Need CrossFire Philippines Hack Tester.

Posts 1–15 of 109 · Page 1 of 8
Need CrossFire Philippines Hack Tester.
I'm looking for one person, to test hacks hosted here for this version of CF.

I need trusty man with ballz. Introduce yourself here.

Greets.
I would like to test hacks in this version (CFPH) !!

, my name is Aidan Deles and I'm 11 years old

I have very good English (Except for deep English words)

Im on the 6th grade in the best section (6E) in a private school

In our time here in the Phils. I am online during 5:00 to 6:00 am then 4:00 to 8:00 pm !!

I am online for about 4 hours in MPGH !

I am online everyday

I have good internet connection !

And I am a experienced player in Crossfire because I've been playing it for a year now !

My computer is Windows 7 32-bit so I can only test those ones with no hotkeys ^_^

Hope you'll pick me

And feel free to PM me ^_^
Hi,
Lycanth

I Would Like to Apply Here
My Name is Dean Russel S Aguilar
12 Years Old
Always Updated From Hack at CF PH
Always Online a at CF as Possible
Playing CF 2 Years From Now
Please Pick me You can trust me
Willing to Test here too...
almost tried injector and cheat engine ...
everyday online on game and on site since registered...
Not so good by other player but matter is i enjoy playing...
i used same forum name most of site and using one name ID in game...

Willing to try new things...
Specially in Game...
I need active person, with good pc, to test hack as fast as it's possible.

Don't double ur post, just wait 1 day. I will pick some1.
I am active
ASAP
Becuz of i have nothing to do but play cf and browse the forums
I Have Windows XP 32 BIT
hi lycanth,
im james 18 yrs old..
im always active and always play CF ..
pick me if u want thanks ...
Seems interesting...i'll test it too..
I'm Jonathan Rhey Jumao-as, 19 years old.
I may not be well known here but I'm active and updated...
Im using Windows XP 32bit sp2...
I'm Normy 19 yrs old been addicted to hacks/injectors and On/Off line games since im 7 yrs old and always updated to CFPH and MPGH family "Playing to chase my dreams not for the Competition".

And i got a PC and a Laptop and Have Win7 64bit OS Good Specs and Very Fast internet connection and i already updated all things that need to be update for the hacks to work i already have most of the injectors that could be found or download on MPGH.

I play more than 12 hours in a day and visit MPGH every 1 or 2 hours.

I'm not hoping you to pick me. But at-least give it a try XD
What is there to test?
The releases we releaser do?
If Good PC you mean this?

Well if you need me I can test in both WinXP(x86) & Win7(x64).

Msn: la.vim@gmx.com (24/7)
Gerald Angelo Cruz

C++ Learner

Windows 7 64-bit...

Trusted and Loyal...

I WILL ALWAYS RESPECT YOUR DESCISION....

Thanks...
Yes , I am the person who you looking for dude. I'm Boozer 18 years old. I already experienced a lot of forum hacks until now and here at MPGH. I assure you that I'm trusted and active person , online everyday as well. Also I have a good PC specifications which can test any type of softwares/programs. 9500GT VC / 500GB HD / 3GB mem.

I also have contacts for us to communicate properly.
Just PM me and my service for you will not be failed.

Thank you , good luck!
im interesting too.

im not a abusing hack sir!
im always online in forum and in cfph!

im 16yrs old many ppl trust me
hi lycanth
im willing to test the hack also
im already 23
been playing CF for only a month but im willing to test the hack your gonna make

i use win7 32 bit.. tnx...
Posts 1–15 of 109 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us