QuestionQuestion- Why some mods dont work on spec

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Question- Why some mods dont work on spec
I cross mod my m32 to shotgun but when i use it in game it crashes. Not only this but other spec weapon too.
For me 2 super khife never works on it
i dont think u can crossmod spec guns
Haha i hate specialists because they always little 9 year olds.
Because it just aint compatible apart from kinves i think?
Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
Because it just aint compatible apart from kinves i think?
Yeah, isn't compatible, not all guns can be crossmoded.
It only works sometimes.
I had the M9 - Sword mod and it worked for me when I was specialists sometimes.
Reinject in new .rez
worked for me
Just go hex a knife and use it as a superknife instead of crossmodding a superknife. It's more legit and looks better.
Lol spec nubbies gotta hate em :3
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?