Exclamation32-64 Bits Win7[SOLVED]

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
32-64 Bits Win7[SOLVED]
Hey there people!

I bought an official Win7 Ultimate . But... It's 32 bits .

All the hacks here has fantastic stuff but I can only use Boxes and No Smoke on my laptop... And only when they're auto on (...) Is there ANYWAY that I can use hotkeys on this version? Or how can I get an 64 bits version?

Thanks beforehand ^^
Boas , eu penso que não podes utilizar hacks com hotkeys porque eu também tenho o win7 32 bit e apenas consigo utilizar no box no smoke hack auto on sem hotkeys . Se eu tentar utilizar com hotkeys e outros hacks levo dc x) .
Quote Originally Posted by Portzinn 8D View Post
Boas , eu penso que não podes utilizar hacks com hotkeys porque eu também tenho o win7 32 bit e apenas consigo utilizar no box no smoke hack auto on sem hotkeys . Se eu tentar utilizar com hotkeys e outros hacks levo dc x) .
É fudido T_T

Deve haver uma soluçao qualquer! xD
Quote Originally Posted by -Rambo View Post
Hey there people!

I bought an official Win7 Ultimate . But... It's 32 bits .

All the hacks here has fantastic stuff but I can only use Boxes and No Smoke on my laptop... And only when they're auto on (...) Is there ANYWAY that I can use hotkeys on this version? Or how can I get an 64 bits version?

Thanks beforehand ^^
You get a 64 Bit Version you need to buy that. I think
But how dude? I dont see Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bits version on the stores T.T
You can find pirated OS all over the place. Email me, and i can provide you with a reliable site. This forum doesn't allow outside links to be posted, thus I'm not aloud
Answered

~~Closed~~
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?