ALL CODER FOR VIP COME

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
ALL CODER FOR VIP COME
Hi all is staring code the vip come add me in msn dyar.-98@hotmail.com


fasttt!!


minon and modd dont close untill we have 8 coders
Well im not a coder... But i hope you will find other 7 coders and u will make the VIP hack. i believe on you!
mr.killer...but you don't code :/
Ahh i thought it was gonna start 5 this morning..or maybe ur different time zone
Hey there, May i add? I'm not coder but i can test for you..
good luck....you will not succeed
ok thx for that ....
no problem just gibing my unwanted support
"Can I Test" Just Means I WANT HACK FOR FREE
Btw arnt You The Guy that Kept Crying Over BadBloods hack LOL.
Quote Originally Posted by SilentTape View Post
"Can I Test" Just Means I WANT HACK FOR FREE
Btw arnt You The Guy that Kept Crying Over BadBloods hack LOL.
lmao......
Good Luck For U And I Can Test For U Too
killer how many coders do you have who code?
he has 0 coders....and he doesn't code...i'm getting this shit closed
lol i just think this is 1 big mision for a friend hunt
!!0!! get to the reality omfg
yes i am CUZ THAT FKING LEECHER LEECHED MY HACK!! req/close
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us