[SOLVED] :(

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] :(

This happens when I launch MW2 AIW any Solution ?
no net connection at that time.....
Quote Originally Posted by ForrestGump View Post
AHHAHAHAHAHA I dont play Mw2
What should I play ? BFBC2 shit
Go play some real CoD. CoD2/4 or gtfo
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Go play some real CoD. CoD2/4 or gtfo
agreed.
B4M: Watch your mouth boy!
Quote Originally Posted by ForrestGump View Post
AHHAHAHAHAHA I dont play Mw2
ok?y r u posting this if this isnt even goin to help him?
EDIT:nvm some1 deleted his post
So basically it's just the fact that it has been updated, and it failed, and they are trying to fix it so bare with them....
Translate it?
You are not connected to the internet or something blocks it (like your firewall?) Also, try to run it as ADMINISTRATOR
AlterIWnet does not work for any other language than English. I remember this problem from a couple help threads ago. You need the english .ff files.
Therefor you must download the MP_rip
User is banned but,

/Marked as solved
yeah thanks
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us