Adobe CS5 Master Collection

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Adobe CS5 Master Collection
I had it, loved it, and lost it. . .

Short Story:
Me + Download(s) + A lot + Norton (360 ^.^) off = Virus = reformat


I was hoping someone has a working serial or working Key gen. . .That they would share with me. . . . .Plleeesssee, with a cherry on top ^.^?


(+1 Thanks +Rep the great feeling of illegal sharing lol and my thanks. . .I don't know anything else. . .But name it and I'll see if I can do it. .. )


List of other possible bonus's:



thats all I can think of. . .its 4:30AM (No sleep, no coffee. . .so I need it for my own good! lol)


As you can tell I kinda really need it lol


Thanks
Nice i needed that .
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Nice i needed that .
Lol fail you didn 't read the thread.
He want a crack.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Nice i needed that .
Minion Force and no Adobe? Lol

OR

Like that other guy said, you didn't read it. . .which then well. . .aren't you suppose to read then post?
CS6 is beast, got it, released in Norway early
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
CS6 is beast, got it, released in Norway early
Can I get it, Please? (Norway is English, right? I think so. .. )
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
CS6 is beast, got it, released in Norway early
WAD DA FAK CS6??
Quote Originally Posted by Web-Designer View Post


Can I get it, Please? (Norway is English, right? I think so. .. )
I was trolling you
i don't fucking know shit about Norway
but sounded hella legit
Really! No one can share a Key Gen or Serial!

If you don't want it pubic, PM Me! Or email me (SK-108@Operamail.com, FishyDesigns.Main@Gmail.com if 3MB+)

If I must, I'll settle for CS4. .. .Just I need at least Dream Weaver & PhotoShop
just google> which will give u virus again> reformat> beg > google> virus > keep going
Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
just google> which will give u virus again> reformat> beg > google> virus > keep going
Before I didn't get virus from looking for key gen, I already had a working key gen but then I got some movies and stuff norton didn't like it so I turned it off for like 24 hours and next day really slow and tons of norton warnings.
u should have makde an backupbof these programs then.
eww norton? Try a better antivirus.

Also, warez-bb, thepiratebay, etc. Try those.
So,no one gave you a serial,so I'm gonna give you one now.
Tell me if it works.

Name:tam/CORE (Always like that)
Serials:
1325-1879-5445-5391-3978-7847
1325-1340-4321-8292-1588-3210
1325-1211-4869-7342-5665-6984
1325-1478-2426-4413-2133-7673
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?