[LOOKING FOR]Cash $$$ for account/famas retail.

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[LOOKING FOR] Warrock Account trade for cash$$$ or rapidshare
Hey guys.
I'm looking for a :
-1 level 30+ account without retail. Kill/death must be over 1.30
-2 Level 35+ with m60/m249 retail.
-3 Level 20+ with famas retail.

For option 1 I give 25-30$.
For option 2 I give 35-40$.
For option 3 I give 30-45$.

Or any of this for 1 month ********** premium.


PM or reply if you have anything what I could like.
We can always negotiate about prices. I pay via paypal to verified accounts only.

Love.
pay more and il give lvl 47
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
pay more and il give lvl 47
u dont have a lvl 47
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
pay more and il give lvl 47
What is more and we want screens!
im a good phisher o and screen coming
but i dont know the sqs lol
Wrasia add l3attery to xfire and we'll talk.
I do not have xfire.

*BUMP*
Bump.......
are you spamming????Reported
i have a lvl 49 gold pre i want 60 bucks for it deal?
Quote Originally Posted by bassam View Post
are you spamming????Reported
STFU + GTFO
Quote Originally Posted by abdullah305 View Post
i have a lvl 49 gold pre i want 60 bucks for it deal?
Need pics...
i have a lvl 29 - YOU CANT HAVE IT SCAMMER!!!
Quote Originally Posted by olie122333 View Post
i have a lvl 29 - YOU CANT HAVE IT SCAMMER!!!
Suck my dick noob
Quote Originally Posted by wrasia1 View Post
Suck my dick noob
Which shows that you're gay...
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?