PC MULTIPLAYER

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
PC MULTIPLAYER
I WANTTO ASK STH , BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD THAT WE WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER FROM PC ,SO WILL WE BE ABLE TO PLAY IF WE BUY THE GAME FOR PC ,MULTIPLAYER?
Quote Originally Posted by andreas28 View Post
I WANTTO ASK STH , BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD THAT WE WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER FROM PC ,SO WILL WE BE ABLE TO PLAY IF WE BUY THE GAME FOR PC ,MULTIPLAYER?
who ever u heard that from, are retarded there is multiplayer on pc, there will be dedicated servers, VAC on black ops.
Of course there will be a multiplayer! Have you ever saw a COD game without a multiplayer?
They wouldn't even sell anything because there surely will be cracks for SP.
And turn off Caps next time. >.>
no i know about multiplayer ,i asked about PC MULTIPLAYER ..
Quote Originally Posted by andreas28 View Post
no i know about multiplayer ,i asked about PC MULTIPLAYER ..
THIS. IS. THE. PC. SECTION. FOR. BLACK. OPS. = MULTIPLAYER.

/read other threads, WATCH videos,

nuff said.
/Closed .
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us