Trading 007:QS/Cod4/CodWAW

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Trading 007:QS/Cod4/CodWAW
i am trading these games. or should i say CD key.

ill trade for whatever you guys have but im mainly looking for games for steam such as,


portal
killing floor,
orange box stuff,
just cause 2,
mw2,


this list does not have to include everything but these are the stuff im interested in, thank you for you time
portal whas free to download from steam xD
Quote Originally Posted by santing View Post
portal whas free to download from steam xD
yeah it was. but i was told AFTER it was closed lulz
I'm guessing unbanned MW2 accounts? ehe.
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
Just download serial code thing i do it for most of my games,
no i want to play online =)

Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post
I'm guessing unbanned MW2 accounts? ehe.
yeah it would be nice to have a non banned one =), if not maybe another game

EDIT:
portal
orange box stuff,
just cause 2, (also a key)
mw2, (maybe just a key?)
Just download serial code thing i do it for most of my games,
I have a VAC banned MW2 account but im still playing online...
Quote Originally Posted by Xizors View Post
I have a VAC banned MW2 account but im still playing online...
how?
/short
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
how?
/short
oh He will be playing on the private servers we use - can't post an outside link though but we just run mods and exp games there's normally at least 2-3 games going any time, day time loads though.

Anyway on topic I have portal you could have but how would I give to you as it doesn't take a serial...
I Can Trade You For A CSS/DoD Source ACcount
If You Wanna Then Come On MSN And talk To me
Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSnipe View Post
oh He will be playing on the private servers we use - can't post an outside link though but we just run mods and exp games there's normally at least 2-3 games going any time, day time loads though.

Anyway on topic I have portal you could have but how would I give to you as it doesn't take a serial...
ah ok well i was mainly looking for a serial key, thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by WootXD View Post
I Can Trade You For A CSS/DoD Source ACcount
If You Wanna Then Come On MSN And talk To me
lol not you hahah =), k ill go on.
Hahahaha yeh me too but for cod4
IW got all except just cause 2 and killing floor intrested?
Quote Originally Posted by DaKillah666 View Post
IW got all except just cause 2 and killing floor intrested?
how much champ?
do you have msn?
if you do add me i got my msn in my sig.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?