OPK Hack

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by fastbullet View Post
Then why post..
The original post is pointless too; only appropriate to respond to a retarded post with another retarded post. Figuratively, of course.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
The original post is pointless too; only appropriate to respond to a retarded post with another retarded post. Figuratively, of course.
You go to MIT yet?
or yale?
No High School =/.

Where are you in school/work?
Yeah I agree. What's the point of opk? I mean once you start using it everyone knows. BLAM whole team dies. And then they all submit support tickets and u get banned.

Cause I mean... No spread/Recoil you can always say you got lucky
Inf Stamina... Just don't roll too often
Wallhack/chams No1 is gonna see that
No Spawn Wait- No1 is gonna see that
5th slot/Winchester - U can say your Promo ended yesterday and u still have weps

So yeah. Disgrace.
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us