[RELEASE] SubBase Bunker

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[RELEASE] SubBase Bunker
Sup guys, i just made an bunker for subbase. Hope u guys like it, BTW its nothing much! just a little thing. ENJOY!
i Attached the Text document

StijnTheMan-
[EDIT] hmm, i don't think u need a antivirus site for just some simple codes O_O But here u go
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...386-1284072887
Btw . Stop flaming, told u it isn't something big, made it for fun. cause im new to those stuff, No there are no teleports, The bunker is RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE.
How many of these bunkers are we going to continue to get?

I'm not saying that yours is not unique in any way because I haven't saw it but I'd like to see something else then what I have already saw now.
Everyone is making bunkers and they're not doing anything making theirs stick out.
@rathynia Btw , ur getting loads of bunkers. And is it one of ur problems i'm posting it? i just made it for fun, So stop being so Dumb, and flaming for nothing.. wtf?
Screen shots and virus scans?
Ye screens would be usefull. And where is this thing placed? You need to tele 1st with flags? More info pl0x.
First, upload it into a archive .rar
This will not be approved without 2 virus scans and a screenshot.

/Attachment Removed


(Hint: Make a pack then upload it all at once )
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
First, upload it into a archive .rar
This will not be approved without 2 virus scans and a screenshot.

/Attachment Removed


(Hint: Make a pack then upload it all at once )
i see you are back

good boi

/request close?
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
i see you are back

good boi

/request close?
I'll give him 24hrs to upload it correctly or use pastebin
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


I'll give him 24hrs to upload it correctly or use pastebin
ohhh yeah

lol forgot
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us