Help with DIP

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Help with DIP
hi guys... excuse me for disturb... I ask only a little time... i have this problem with my hack... crash at the open of warrock... i think that is the hook of dip, end scene etc.

i have this hook...

DWORD ENDSCENE = vtbl[17];
DWORD DIP = vtbl[42]; //Draw Index primitive
DWORD SSS = vtbl[100]; //SetStreamSource

can you help me?

PS. i not include the bypass

thanks for response
Is there an error message?
warrock crash without error...
oh that means ??? opened up ??? which caused ???.dll to raise an exception. but due to warrocks shitty ??? it suppresses the ???.
when inject the .dll warrock crash... if i not inject the .dll warrock not crash
WarRock is D3D9. VTable isn't correct.
Also you need:
-Reset
-Present

Note: SetStreamSource isn't important. I got chams working without it.
Quote Originally Posted by Rave_ View Post
WarRock is D3D9. VTable isn't correct.
Also you need:
-Reset
-Present

Note: SetStreamSource isn't important. I got chams working without it.
I'm guessing you called GetStreamSource in DrawIndexedPrimitive, that just causes a heavier load on that single function, why not spread it out to more than 1 function, this way you get less lag.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
I'm guessing you called GetStreamSource in DrawIndexedPrimitive, that just causes a heavier load on that single function, why not spread it out to more than 1 function, this way you get less lag.
Same thing, doesn't change nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by Rave_ View Post
Same thing, doesn't change nothing.
Yes it does.

SetStreamSource is being called whether you want it to or not, so why not make use of it and hook it and check for the strides there instead of calling a whole new function in DrawIndexedPrimitive.
btw, just a curious question, you would use asm to bypass hack right? Cuz i made hack but i suck at asm.
in short, the vtable is wrong right?... I understood but I did not understand what right hook for this...
open up the d3d9 header that contains the device class, then count lines till the ones you want to hook and that's your vtable offset(remove 1 from it)

so e.g. if SetStreamSource would be the 18th function in the class, it's vtable offset is 17(due to 0 being a valid index)
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?