Exclamationlifetakers back!!..?

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
lifetakers back!!..?
found this on youtube when i was looking for hack vids



not me who recorded it btw and the vids kinda bad quality but u can see its a bunch of kills off the same person...!
look in the top left corner
Oh no.
wow who wants to bet nexon does a patch within the next 2 days?
Really?
I don't play CA all that much any more so I don't really care
Quote Originally Posted by Cursivedeath View Post
whos lifetaker?
lol.

/fill
OH SHI- Dude that's awesome! I know where it's from actually. But I might consider buying it but i'm not sure cause it's gonna get patched very soon I'm guessing.
Quote Originally Posted by briankilla4 View Post
whos that?
Lifetaker is a hack.
wait untill the next patch before buying
Guy recording is sat-chamming lol

AND HOLY FUCK FOR THE 1ST TIME IN 2 DAYS A YOUTUBE VID DIDNT CRASH MY VIDEO CARD HOLY FUCK
I saw super mines too. Weird..
Dave make it for the VIP /
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Dave make it for the VIP /
ya that's Dave /yea He's putting it in the Free VIP
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us