[HELP] help with a knife code

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] help with a knife code
I don't know if it's even possible, but I need a code that recognizes when you get stabbed. I thought about (self waittill("knifed"); ) which sounds stupid but is there a code that recognizes when you are being knifed? (need it for gungame ofc :P)

Thank in advance!!
huh i dont get it. when you get knifed youll see a symbol like this in the left bottom:

Killer (KnifeSymbol) Victim

I dont know what you mean else ?? explain. plz
I need a code that for example, after you get knifed, something happens

Example:

Knifed()
{
//here comes the code i need, the one that if I get knifed, somehting happens
}

Like I want to do that after I get knifed in gungame, I lose a level... How I do that?
But what do you want to be happened if some1 gets knifed?
If I get knifed, my gungame level drops (self.curgun--; )
Hmm sorry i don't know that code and i can't find it anywhere.
Maybe some other modders will know the code. Sorry bro
No problem dude I know this code is hard to get, that's why I said I think it's impossible lol
--bump-- please I need help, thank you
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us