Requesting a Epic Mod for me to DO!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Requesting a Epic Mod for me to DO!
Hey im coming back to the Modding scene and Im looking for a Modd that is worthy of me making I haven't looked at any of the new maps nor weapons since I have not been playing CA and im downloading it as I type. I'm looking forward to bring SOM back to the top! Let me Know What you have in mind?/yea
no fog mod? fix the alcolades so the old ones work? (i can give you the old stuff)
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
no fog mod? fix the alcolades so the old ones work? (i can give you the old stuff)
Ill see what I can do for you im still downloading right now thanks for giving me a angle to work from
Hmmm..

M200 Ghillie To Dsr-1 Tactical?
Make me a no prefire, post fire, instant draw, no postrush, and increased but legit fire rate all AR's. Not that hard, but with the amount of files, should kill an hour or so.
Quote Originally Posted by TheKidWithThePie View Post
Make me a no prefire, post fire, instant draw, no postrush, and increased but legit fire rate all AR's. Not that hard, but with the amount of files, should kill an hour or so.
lol
He doesn't do hex editing
Quote Originally Posted by TheKidWithThePie View Post
Make me a no prefire, post fire, instant draw, no postrush, and increased but legit fire rate all AR's. Not that hard, but with the amount of files, should kill an hour or so.
Sure if you can Hex files insanely fast.
I did that in a little over an hour. When you get into a good rhythm, it gets easy.
Quote Originally Posted by ModernGee View Post
Hmmm..

M200 Ghillie To Dsr-1 Tactical?
Not bad I already made the L9 to Dsr-1 Tactical check it out/me


Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


lol
He doesn't do hex editing
NOPE
Quote Originally Posted by sen1985 View Post


Not bad I already made the L9 to Dsr-1 Tactical check it out/me




NOPE
Model swaps aren't epic /

Make me... uhhm... some VIP
Quote Originally Posted by TheKidWithThePie View Post
Make me a no prefire, post fire, instant draw, no postrush, and increased but legit fire rate all AR's. Not that hard, but with the amount of files, should kill an hour or so.
Stop trolling it'll take 2 mins.
Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle2 View Post


Model swaps aren't epic /

Make me... uhhm... some VIP
1. Never said it was epic
2. A VIP what?


Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
Stop trolling it'll take 2 mins.
LOL my quote of the day!
Dude, if you could, you should try a cross game mod and release either in this section or Elite if you have enough posts..

Other wise, it doesn't matter what you do to me, as long as its good /
This Is A Hard One.

L96A1 - AK74M With:

Textures
Sounds
Model
WeaponInfo
Shop Look

WeaponInfo And Shop Look Is Not Needed, But I Guess It Would Make Me Happier!
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?