How much Rep Points do you have?

Posts 91–105 of 108 · Page 7 of 8
I repped like 5 people in this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
I repped like 5 people in this thread.
i reped moar /
15 .
I got raped/repped down 20 points in this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I got raped/repped down 20 points in this thread.
You also repped down like 20 people.. so..
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post


You also repped down like 20 people.. so..
Thats an understatement.
Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Thats an understatement.
but its troof
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Reputation: 21
97, I raised like crazy
How do I give reputation points?
Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatus View Post
How do I give reputation points?
you dont, thats the problem
Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatus View Post
How do I give reputation points?
You press the Medal underneath activity and shit.
30. .
Posts 91–105 of 108 · Page 7 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?