Minecraft alpha.

Pollare you going to check Minecraft out?
Yes. It looks fun13% · 1
No, I like better graphics.13% · 1
I already played it.63% · 5
I have already checked it out and I didnt like it.13% · 1
8 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft alpha.
Hi everyone,If you like to survive and like to craft then you should check out minecraft. It is an indie game that generates a world 3 times larger the real world. It currently costs 13-15$ i think for the alpha version. The classic version is free but it is not so fun. anyway, If you liked the thing above then please click these link:

Minecraft homepageⓘ

Youtube video of a guy doing an lets play of Minecraft:



EDIT:Video dont work?
Man I love this game! Haha, I just started a new world today and inside my base there was a huge coal deposit and a couple iron XD. I think this is the best world I've seen. It's massize. I can't get enough of this game, thank you SeaNanners. If you want to see what the games all about, watch his videos.


Anyone interested in a free .jar? You still need a premium account to play but still send me a PM if you're interested.
its 17$ canadian pretty sure great game fun game gets boring after 3 months
I'm addicted to this game. Shame i can't buy it to play MP and Change skin because i don't have a paypal account. Would be easier to buy from shops and get a Serial to make Premium Account etc.

I play singleplayer and i love survival xD
IT'S addictive and fun xD
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?