Hex editing question..

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Hex editing question..
I already know a bit about hex edit but id like to know how to do no reload! Yup.
If someone has a good tutorial or his way to do it please tell me
I think you're a brainless turd, then again turds without brains isn't abnormal.
Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post
I think you're a brainless turd, then again turds without brains isn't abnormal.
Hahahaha, you just called him a turd
Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post
I think you're a brainless turd, then again turds without brains isn't abnormal.
@Distinction
.:: Watch The Flamming ::.
Quote Originally Posted by Insidious. View Post
@Distinction
.:: Watch The Flamming ::.
Shut the fuck up, do you think I CARE?
Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post


Shut the fuck up, do you think I CARE?
No. I Think? [Its A Joke]

~Watch Him Respond To This Even Madder~
Dont be a fkingn bitch Distinction
Why hello Vocal and Extravagant.
learn it yourself as anybody did...
it's not difficult...

**hint Ctrl + F = reload.... :/
Quote Originally Posted by okiba93 View Post
learn it yourself as anybody did...
it's not difficult...

**hint Ctrl + F = reload.... :/
Not even close. /
hmm, I thought there would have been a no reload tut here. There is on other hack sites. Wonder why no one has even leeched it? Oh well, I'll make one later if i have time.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us