[Help]Texture ID's

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Texture ID's
Okay, im actually trying to find out what the texture id's are from BFBC2
(Body,Legs,Head,ETC.)

I tried debugging with msdos but it always crashes for some reason :S.

Basicly I am trying to make my own WH, and I'm not some kind of dork who knows nothing about PC's and says "I'ma make a hack!" I know basics of C++ and that is all I need.
Your trying to hack your own wallhack, if you saved the source look at it, and find the Texture ID's.
I'm not smart with C++, you'd need nextgen1 here to help you.
BFBC2 is a best game ever !
Quote Originally Posted by ella22 View Post
BFBC2 is a best game ever !
not ever...
i could say best game ever is: All Points Bulletin
it is almost GTA IV but more better and compoletly free!
na mate minecraft ftw

+bfbc2 was a better game than mw2 but people turne off it because it was too team based [yeh i know what lazy bastards]
can you keep on the topic question please?
This is not a thread to discuss what game is better.
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
can you keep on the topic question please?
This is not a thread to discuss what game is better.
ok sir...
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us