XIGNCode is a silly AC.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
XIGNCode is a silly AC.
It seems they scan for file names. If you rename your file to a certain file name, such as xfire_toucan_43094.dll it makes it UD.

http://i55.tinypic.com/1zf7mhk.png
what was the point of this post ?
ya, whats the point lol
'whats the point of this post?'

Are you serious? Was all the bold and red lettering not a big hint enough?
Ever heard of ReXIGNation? Xingcode + CRC bypass made by Nebular. It can disable the xingcode completely, but atm his latest version 2.3.10 was not working. When he's updated it i will share it here.
I'm working a hack right now. So far using the AOBs people posted I managed to get no flash and plant anywhere.

http://i51.tinypic.com/1zp2n3c.png

<3 fatboy88
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
I'm working a hack right now. So far using the AOBs people posted I managed to get no flash and plant anywhere.

http://i51.tinypic.com/1zp2n3c.png

<3 fatboy88
Good luck.
It seemed for a while thats what Nexon did.
still workzz.. if it would be awsome
Ya idc your talking about
Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
Ya idc your talking about
Then don't post in the fucking thread DUMBASS. Yes, it still works. I just tried it.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us