Warrock INT weopons pack???

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Warrock INT weopons pack???
Hi guys someone a warrock weopon pack for INT version???
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... what do u mean

u want all the weapons?
Quote Originally Posted by EleMentX
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... what do u mean

u want all the weapons?
...No i want the code for ...like Ak47 Code...

(code for WPE)
Hmmm... Well... We used to have them, if I could only get WPE again, and not make my PC restart everytime I open the folder that WPE is in then I would help. Where can I find a clean WPE 0.9 download? There used to be one hosted here, but it has been taken down...
ak47 is f2 and if there is anything els ejust ask me, i know alll of them.
quin123 is end you PM.

Check post.
Super gay my weapons dont seem to do any dmg. Like my PSG_1 or ak47... Is that because there not available to buy?
my ak47 does damage but the psg_1 does no damage at all
every time i send like an ssg packet it says, it does not go in that slot and im like wtf btw pwr lvl any one?
ty
ty you for them
I saw someone ( not from here) that had the mg42 or w/e the machine gun is called.
what do you mean "outside" ?
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?