.dll Help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
.dll Help
I know that I'm probably not supposed to post these threads when there is already a .dll thread, but I'm having a little trouble with the msvcr100.dll error. I downloaded the file and put it in my system32 along with my Combat Arms folder, but when I try to inject a hack into CA while it boots up, I get an error that says it can't find msvcr100.dll. What do I have to do to get the hack to work?

Thanks
Google msvcr100.dll and download it
Did you even read what I said? I downloaded it and put it in my Combat Arms folder and my system32 folder already, but it didn't work.
Then You computer is a piece of shit .
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us