Crosshairs

PollWitch is best
53 votes · pick one or more
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Crosshairs
Ive made some crosshairs vote for witch design is best.

1



2






3



4



5



6



7



8

I like 3 and 7.
Copy of my post, word for word haha.(except corsshairs)
How did you do this, Sprites?
Quote Originally Posted by Rusty3 View Post
Copy of my post, word for word haha.(except corsshairs)
How did you do this, Sprites?
Adobe Photoshop
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
Adobe Photoshop
Well drrr..
I mean like how did you add them to your hacks.
Can you even use these in game? or are they just pictures lol/
Quote Originally Posted by Rusty3 View Post
Well drrr..
I mean like how did you add them to your hacks.
Can you even use these in game? or are they just pictures lol/
One thing: Don't piss him off
Quote Originally Posted by Rusty3 View Post
Well drrr..
I mean like how did you add them to your hacks.
Can you even use these in game? or are they just pictures lol/
They are pixors.
#7 is the best
Quote Originally Posted by Insidious. View Post


1
2
3
4
8
5

Change your avatarrrrrrr back.
I like crosshair 3
Well 3 and 7 are the only things I can see so.....
My vote is for them
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us