[Tutorial] Cracking Search & Replace, How to activate it without the key.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Tutorial] Cracking "Actual Search & Replace", How to activate it without the key.
I am just starting to obtain some basic ASM and debugging skills. This is, officially the first application I have cracked on my own. So..I made a tutorial on it because it was really fucking easy to do.

Requirements :

OllyDbg(Acquire at OllyDbg v1.10)
Actual Search & Replace 2.65(Don't know if it works on other versions)

Tut video can be downloaded Here
When you have time please may to load onto youtube or something please.
It would be appreciated.
Thanx man,
I did this with mai Hex Workshop and it worked :P
Quote Originally Posted by Otoom View Post
When you have time please may to load onto youtube or something please.
It would be appreciated.
Its a two minute download.

I don't know anything about hex aside from ollydbgs dump window, It would be more complex, yes?
Okey.
Its okey.
I will download it. Thanks you anyway. It was just a quick idea.
link down :s
no shit, jetgay dont have freewebs anymore
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?