Haha'z Hack is working !

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
On my PC stand This format is damaged!!!!!!!!!!


But why?

On my PC stand when i have download this hack : This format is damaged!!!!!!!!!!


But why?

please tell!
lol yes. this hack has been working since he realeased it(after the X-trap update), and i have been using it up to now. i really trust Hahaz
I cant download it
Just Download it from Haha'z Topic ,
Download Black Dragon Injector and Inject

Iam Online with Hack
If it doesn't download latest FrameWork. 4.0
grrr ppl put it in combat arms section it wasnt there before i posted it in the CF section then it just appears after i post it hmm
You must aUPDATE Ur NET FRAME WORK !
i already posted this
Quote Originally Posted by ikickass View Post
i already posted this
I dont Know Rofl ? ^^
Works Well.
It doesnt work for me. I have WIN7 64bit
Quote Originally Posted by hodgie2010 View Post
It doesnt work for me. I have WIN7 64bit
I just was test it on Windows xp- 32 Bit
It works for some Guy
thats awesome
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?