Why was my other thread clossed? STILL NEED HELP

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
Why was my other thread clossed? STILL NEED HELP
Still not working... used CCleaner and TuneUP (thanks to who helped me )
It's not working ugh
Post things, that you have done.
Then I suggest MPGH make a WarRock help thread
Did you reinstall?
Yes I have... I've tried: Running as admin, Restarting, Useing CCleaner and Tuneup, Re-installing, Running with no hacks, turning off AV... and any other possible idea (including updating drivers)
and dowloaded the installer from other site?
From bigdownload and another site... but before I installed Win7 it was no problem from BigDownload
I think it's time for a new computer.
No, cause I can run SF AND CA perfectly with NO lag, which I usually get but don't anymore (new wireless network FTW)
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
No, cause I can run SF AND CA perfectly with NO lag, which I usually get but don't anymore (new wireless network FTW)
You know what's funny?

I can run America's Army and WarRock perfectly with no lag. But I can't run Combat Arms.

Shit happens.
Update your hackshield.
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
What hackshield?... >.>
Go to your wr folder>Data>Hshield and click on hsupdate and hslogmgr
Already tried with Gamersfirst live :?
Still didn't work... I'll try using the G1 loader when I wake up, but for now, good night everybody, thanks for the unsucessful help
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?