[Release]UTubeRefresher
Hi!
This is just a waste of time program
If you got some videos you want to get more views on, not totally rigth method but, I was bored. So here is the outcome 
Come with feedback and that stuff, so I maybe can make a new version
This is my 3-4 thing I make in vb
Features.
- Choose video to refresh
- Choose Interval
- It saves your settings
Pics.

Virusscan.
Scaaan1
Scaaan2
Thank me if you feel that it can be a litle bit handy ^^
Also, be sure to check out my new youtube channel, don't think that i use my program there because i made it !
I made it for a friend 
This is just a waste of time program
If you got some videos you want to get more views on, not totally rigth method but, I was bored. So here is the outcome 
Come with feedback and that stuff, so I maybe can make a new version
This is my 3-4 thing I make in vbFeatures.
- Choose video to refresh
- Choose Interval
- It saves your settings
Pics.

Virusscan.
Scaaan1
Scaaan2
Thank me if you feel that it can be a litle bit handy ^^
Also, be sure to check out my new youtube channel, don't think that i use my program there because i made it !
I made it for a friend 
UTubeRefresher.rar


