QuestionMaking a mod, need help

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Making a mod, need help
Ok, so I need a way to give people on different teams different items and perks.
I also want to limit one team to having one person the other having eleven.
My plan is to have one invisible person with a knife and no footstep noise and cold blooded, etc and then the other team with m9's which only have 1 bullet and auto-reload every 5 seconds, one hit kill of course.

1. Is the an "if" code to check if a player is on a certain team?
2. Is there a code to change autobalance and to change team numbers?

I already have the invisibility code, reload code, perk code and all the rest.
Yes, simple if then statement. Use google.

/Moved to GSC Modding Help/Discussion
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us