AK47-MAC10

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
AK47-MAC10
Hi,

I made a simple cross mod. Hope You like!
Havent seen this done before, probably has. Its my 3rd cross-mod.

VirusTotal:
No Malware Foundⓘ

Screeny:
GUNS_M_PV_AR.rarattachment deleted · 40 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by donellwashere View Post
inscreased fire rate?
yep, it has MAC10 speed.


Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post
NA I HATE IT SO MUCH THAT I HATE IT SO FKING EASY OMG
WHAT A NOOB WT F
NOOB RETARD DONE BEFORE SEARCH BUTTON WT F THAT DIDNT MAKE ANY SENSE
----
lol sorry spam i feel like doing it lol
make a better mac 10 texture next time :P
1. how many mods u released? Oh yeah, 1! and it failed.
2. Sorry, felt like raging, in a bad mood. (check my mood, its bitching!)
NA I HATE IT SO MUCH THAT I HATE IT SO FKING EASY OMG
WHAT A NOOB WT F
NOOB RETARD DONE BEFORE SEARCH BUTTON WT F THAT DIDNT MAKE ANY SENSE
----
lol sorry spam i feel like doing it lol
make a better mac 10 texture next time :P
/Approved .
lol sacastic much lol
wow thats pretty cool
Alright, but yet again I try and make my point that cross mods are a little too easy IMO. Also, fail texture is fail.
only 8 people actually downloaded.
ehh, not my style, nice job on the cross though
This is really easy,you could have at least switched the textures.
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
This is really easy,you could have at least switched the textures.
i know, its only my 3rd cross-mod.
Texture Is Better Than Crossmod Texture. This One Looks Almost Like A Old Classic MAC-10!
Quote Originally Posted by iampoor12345 View Post
Texture Is Better Than Crossmod Texture. This One Looks Almost Like A Old Classic MAC-10!
thats exactly what i thought when i made it.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?