[Addies] Player ESP

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Addies] Player ESP
This might be useful for u guys who's hacking SA atm.

GetLocalPlayer = (lpGetLocalPlayer)(dwCShellBase + 0x182870);
unsigned long PI = *(unsigned long *)(dwCShellBase + 0x41724C); //NA
unsigned long pPI = (PI + 0x0A2D4);
_PointerTo * PointerTo = (_PointerTo*)(pPI);
SA SEA: 0x41632C
SA NA: 0x41724C
SA KOR: 0x46FE24

Addies working as of 13 September '10:



Credits:
Mack R
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
This might be useful for u guys who's hacking SA atm.



SA SEA: 0x41632C
SA NA: 0x41724C
SA KOR: 0x46FE24

Addies working as of 13 September '10:



Credits:
Mack R
sorry but how i put that to work in the game? caontact me plis
Quote Originally Posted by ariellorad View Post
sorry but how i put that to work in the game? caontact me plis
Use fatboy88's structs with the addresses to make esps.
I can't seem to compile it properly I think my VC++ is messed up.
Could you post the dll you used in the image or maybe send me?
Yeah I sound like such a noob with my low post count and broken VC++ -_-
Quote Originally Posted by alexanderhippo View Post
I can't seem to compile it properly I think my VC++ is messed up.
Could you post the dll you used in the image or maybe send me?
Yeah I sound like such a noob with my low post count and broken VC++ -_-
Uhh what do you mean? They work fine for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post


Uhh what do you mean? They work fine for me.
oh shit i dont undertand anything coud you post a tutorial plis when you have time?
Quote Originally Posted by ariellorad View Post
oh shit i dont undertand anything coud you post a tutorial plis when you have time?
What don't you understand, exactly?..
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post


What don't you understand, exactly?..
programs you need, especial codes, is necesary injection? everything :s sorry for ask about all that things i m noob in programing
VC++ PlayerESP fullsource release please
.cpp
.h
Uhm can I have the full source maybe I don't have the headers or what? Missed an include? Getting build errors and dont know which place (theres 2?) to put the address in fatboy88's source. Can you post the full source in text or the file?
Sorry to double post but can you post the full source with headers please? I would really like to try and toy around with this, but I cant even get it to build without errors. What headers do I need? Any special ones?
1>------ Build started: Project: suddenattack, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1> dllmain.cpp
1>dllmain.cpp(74): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>dllmain.cpp(74): error C2373: 'GetLocalPlayer' : redefinition; different type modifiers
1> dllmain.cpp(10) : see declaration of 'GetLocalPlayer'
1>dllmain.cpp(74): error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'lpGetLocalPlayer' to 'int'
1> There is no context in which this conversion is possible
1>dllmain.cpp(79): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
1>dllmain.cpp(79): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>dllmain.cpp(79): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>dllmain.cpp(79): error C2059: syntax error : ')'
1>dllmain.cpp(82): error C2059: syntax error : 'for'
1>dllmain.cpp(82): error C2143: syntax error : missing ')' before ';'
1>dllmain.cpp(82): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '<'
1>dllmain.cpp(82): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>dllmain.cpp(82): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '++'
1>dllmain.cpp(82): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
1>dllmain.cpp(82): error C2086: 'int i' : redefinition
1> dllmain.cpp(82) : see declaration of 'i'
1>dllmain.cpp(82): error C2059: syntax error : ')'
1>dllmain.cpp(82): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
1>dllmain.cpp(82): error C2447: '{' : missing function header (old-style formal list?)
1>dllmain.cpp(124): fatal error C1004: unexpected end-of-file found
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
WTF!?!??! Hahaz anwser how to use / put it!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us