All the faggots are dead

Posts 1–15 of 96 · Page 1 of 7
yay!!
cs's gone
how long is their ban??
Yep,CS are gone although they got,alts.

Dave,Unban me and give me CS on DeathHunter.

@Byrd
Usually 1-2 days.
why would u want cs
Quote Originally Posted by xfum View Post
why would u want cs
I'm banned
oh well then my bad /
why talkin' about yourself. /
Not "all" of the ******s... Sam is still here.
I sensed a disturbance in the force. It's as if a thousand rats just cried out and disappeared.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
I sensed a disturbance in the force. It's as if a thousand rats just cried out and disappeared.
Then came back on their alt accounts
Quote Originally Posted by epicfailure/ View Post
Then came back on their alt accounts
I think,CS should get IP banned in the Cock Sucking Day,so they should do there job and suck some cocks.
Quote Originally Posted by *DeathHunter* View Post
I think,CS should get IP banned in the Cock Sucking Day,so they should do there job and suck some cocks.
That's pretty fuckin stupid.
Posts 1–15 of 96 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?