SF logo Cursor

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
SF logo Cursor
Well i made a program that uses an application to follow your mouse but it only shows a logo
i can sure do this for MPGH logo too

Hotkeys:
Insert - Close

VirusScans:
Virustotal.com MD5: e26cb0b921d099894f5fb57324809f13ⓘ
Virscan.org MD5: e26cb0b921d099894f5fb57324809f13ⓘ

Screenshot:
I cant take screenshot cause it doesnt record the mouse.
So then its no point with screenshot

Creditz:
only /me

Now comment
SF cursor.zipattachment deleted · 18 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by qddW$#%^jtyjtyj View Post
Well i made a program that uses an application to follow your mouse but it only shows a logo
i can sure do this for MPGH logo too

Hotkeys:
Insert - Close

VirusScans:
Virustotal.com MD5: e26cb0b921d099894f5fb57324809f13
Virscan.org MD5: e26cb0b921d099894f5fb57324809f13

Screenshot:
I cant take screenshot cause it doesnt record the mouse.
So then its no point with screenshot

Creditz:
only /me

Now comment
Can't comment, no screen shot and it's not approved yet
Quote Originally Posted by Imported View Post


Can't comment, no screen shot and it's not approved yet
Then sit down and relax and wait for the approval .
Quote Originally Posted by qddW$#%^jtyjtyj View Post


Then sit down and relax and wait for the approval .
I am sitting, I am relaxed but I don't really care about the approval lol, I most likely won't be downloading it

better vacate the thread i spose.
Are you sure you didn't follow any tutorial ?
Yes i am totally sure.

its EASY!
looks nice, put i think u sohuld post screenshot anyway
Quote Originally Posted by mizzer3 View Post
looks nice, put i think u sohuld post screenshot anyway
But the problem is when you take a picture of the application the cursor doesnt show so the meaning isnt there
Screenshot please.
Tested and it works.
It's basically a shield that says "SF SplitFire" that follows your mouse. Approved.
Mmkay thanks EndRiT
Lol. Its pree' sick.
But 2 big. Imo.
Nice Release but say me who gave you this Picture ?
Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
Nice Release but say me who gave you this Picture ?
Well i can say you one thing.
Zarko maked it.
I asked him to not give credits.
He said i could release without credits.
Quote Originally Posted by qddW$#%^jtyjtyj View Post


Well i can say you one thing.
Zarko maked it.
I asked him to not give credits.
He said i could release without credits.
Whos Zarko ?
I gave you that Picture...
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?