LightbulbHack Ideas?

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by wamuzu View Post
Maybe something like this

Haha yeah I just saw that on the Vindictus forums, and came here to see if it was you guys who did it.
Quote Originally Posted by toner View Post
Haha yeah I just saw that on the Vindictus forums, and came here to see if it was you guys who did it.
I did the same too
Saw on Nexon forums, but I don't think it's a hack.
Hmm tried Cheat engine but i fail cuase it keeps diconecting me :l
It is protected by hackshield. Though you aren't kicked from the game quickly, it takes about 5 minutes before you get detected.
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us