ExclamationInjector and Hack, What Do I have to do Next?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Guys I got an Injector and a Hack, for WarRock,
now please can anyone give me the right Instructions, how to make it work? plz..


Ohh Shiit, Wrong section, sorry I forgot >..>
But still move it, and can someone answer my question,
leave a link to Instrutions..ill thank you..or tell me wat to do.

AMMA THANK YOU! :O
Kay thx, If this helps, Ill thank you.

Well amma thank you..but this didnt help me at all..

It doesnt tell me how to hack WARROCK...
Quote Originally Posted by SorryMother View Post
Kay thx, If this helps, Ill thank you.

Well amma thank you..but this didnt help me at all..

It doesnt tell me how to hack WARROCK...
What do you mean "hack" WarRock?
but when you in a login screen then press insert and you are done .
hes want hack in warrock

press in login screen insert if dont worked you doing all wrong
Okay listen

If you downloaded a NO Menu then it wont apear as a menu and you wont know if the hack is on.

But if you downloaded a Menu hack then you usually get a injector with it make a new folder and in the new folder put

The .Dll
And the injector

And make each of them the same name.

Now when you click gamestart on warrock and the hackshield pops up thats when you open the injector and wait for the game to load.
No No No guys...The problem Iv got is...I got the Injector..and the Dll..But I dont know what to put in to the "Process Name"
Like...for CrossFire you need to put in.. "crossfire.exe" for Combat Arms "Engine.exe" I dont know what i should put in it for WarRock.

If anybody tells me how, Ill Thank You.
Quote Originally Posted by SorryMother View Post
No No No guys...The problem Iv got is...I got the Injector..and the Dll..But I dont know what to put in to the "Process Name"
Like...for CrossFire you need to put in.. "crossfire.exe" for Combat Arms "Engine.exe" I dont know what i should put in it for WarRock.

If anybody tells me how, Ill Thank You.
warrock.exe
Quote Originally Posted by SorryMother View Post
Are you serious.........>..>?
yeah..?

MPGH injector does it automatically.
wow...MPGH Injector?

What is that? can u gimme a link to it?
or fora good Injector plz.
Quote Originally Posted by SorryMother View Post
DUDE YOU ARE THE BEST! :P
Make sure it all works first
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?