[RELEASE]Anti-Kick Hack [RELEASE]
Hey whats up guys,
I'm just releasing this little no kick hack because i've been playing and seeing many hackers get kicked
I think this will help
BTW
before you start saying "OMG its a virus!!!"
its not
i packed it with Themida so it will stay undetected longer and its also made in c++
here is a screen shot:

NOTICE!!!
there is no "X" button so to take it off you need to do cntrl+alt+delete and find nokick.exe then delete that process
virus scan : Virustotal. MD5: f08a6d15b4ae45092932213474f24a12 Win32.Backdoor.Rbot.bmr PUA.Packed.Themida Backdoor.Botⓘ
again I know it looks bad but, its packed with themida
i am going to post a link and an attachment
if you can please download from the link it will help me out a bunch
**********: 1-Click Webhostingⓘ
thanks guys and enjoy
I'm just releasing this little no kick hack because i've been playing and seeing many hackers get kicked
I think this will help
BTW
before you start saying "OMG its a virus!!!"
its not
i packed it with Themida so it will stay undetected longer and its also made in c++
here is a screen shot:

NOTICE!!!
there is no "X" button so to take it off you need to do cntrl+alt+delete and find nokick.exe then delete that process
virus scan : Virustotal. MD5: f08a6d15b4ae45092932213474f24a12 Win32.Backdoor.Rbot.bmr PUA.Packed.Themida Backdoor.Botⓘ
again I know it looks bad but, its packed with themida
i am going to post a link and an attachment
if you can please download from the link it will help me out a bunch
**********: 1-Click Webhostingⓘ
thanks guys and enjoy
NoKick.rar



