WinkAmm , Pls help me with using Address (come in i will explain)

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Amm , Pls help me with using Address (come in i will explain)
Hello guys
AMMM I hate to put a long title so pls forgive me /yea
Well , I am back to learn C++ and i learn it tuff now and i wondred how should I use the Address of te games (and their values) ;
Can someone pls give me a link to another page here that show's a code with using the Address and cnahing their values ?
What that I don't understand is , you are calling a new varuble , call him on a Address , and where is the other valuse of that Address ?

Thank you very much /me/yea
You need a base. You can learn to code one or make your own.
can you clarify what a base is.
Someone learned how to use the emoticons today.
easy way to get addresses, Cheat engine.

Won't work with games that have anti-cheat software unless you have a bypass
I see two posts worth posting in this thread ; And this one is not one.

Pathetic thread is Pathetic.
Melodia, ur such a bitch. All you do is flame, there isn't a thread where you helped. This is a beginner who is just finding this stuff out, so actually u r the one who is pathetic. Get a life.
Quote Originally Posted by 258456 View Post
Melodia, ur such a bitch. All you do is flame, there isn't a thread where you helped. This is a beginner who is just finding this stuff out, so actually u r the one who is pathetic. Get a life.
That was excessive. Next time, if you feel someone is doing wrong, use the report button..... or post some comments in the rage section, but keep your squabbling and opinions to yourself otherwise.
If you are talking about changing the value of an address, you can either use WriteProcessMemory as said previously, or you can inject a module into the target process this way you get direct memory access, from there you can just use basic pointers to change the value.

I'm not sure what you're asking..
@ melodia, He got the ban because he was "way out there" in his post , I have seen you help, his was a excessive flame/spam post I consider your post ......more of a troll then flame, but let's watch it, this can't be "one sided"
your judgement skills suck. u ban 258456 for flaming a person who is not helping and just putting the threadstarter down cuz he doesn't know how to use an address. Why don't you go back to the vb section where you belong you stupid ass pussy.
Ur a problem that needs to be gotten rid of permanently. I'm not even going to spend time arguing the point because there is no doubt your out of line. Lately you have been becoming less helpful and more and more of an instigator and nuisance to all those around. I am fairly certain this is your final straw. You will be banned. It is obvious you can't get along with people like a mature adult. Therefore there is no reason for you to return unless that purpose is to cause arguments and evoke bad emotions, like you have just demonstrated.
Quote Originally Posted by 258456jc
your judgement skills suck. u ban 258456 for flaming a person who is not helping and just putting the threadstarter down cuz he doesn't know how to use an address. Why don't you go back to the vb section where you belong you stupid ass pussy.
your judgement skills suck. u ban 258456
You do realize that 258456 is not actually a separate person then you right? I banned you for flaming.

What is a Flame?

Flaming is a post or comment that are not geared towards the thread but more of a personal attack against another member/poster, disrespectful, derogatory, or insulting.

As a forum all kinds of opinions are welcome as long as they do not break the rules and should be expressed respectfully.

Like the Supreme court says, "we generally know it when we see it." And in your case, you flamed and a ban followed.

Our (as moderators) decisions to ban a member of this forum is based on the "rules" system that we have in place. In some cases we can use (at our discretion) a slightly different time frame (as in your case, I gave you one day to cool down, not the amount {more} that you should have gotten.

You can find said rules at this link

MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Rules

In the list of rules, It says

Quote Originally Posted by Rules
Trolling to be kept to a minimum. ( If a member reports you, you will be banned) (2 Day Ban)*
If you had reported melodia for "trolling" then melodia may have received a ban from whomever sees the report and what decision they decide. However you decide to Flame and call melodia a "bitch"

and for that you received a 1 day ban. I did that using this rule as a guideline.

Quote Originally Posted by rule
Excessive/Reported Flaming (2 Day Ban)*
Calling Melodia a "bitch" was excessive.

Now a 5 day ban for you for breaking this rule:

No Disrespect of staff (5 Day Ban)*
Next Topic: Programming section is what I moderate (not just vb section), but if you break a rule, I can ban your ass wherever you are.

From this point on, VM or PM me, I don't like discussing my moderating decisions in public forum.

Your lucky Why isn't mod in this section anymore, probably would have perma you for this, I'm on my way to doing that myself. last chance,.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?