EXP Guide

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
great guide mouzie spy hunt is also good with 16 minutes and 16 players you get like 1000gp in one game with those settings and once when i just joined spy hunt when the super spy came i opked him and got 1769gp and 700exp w/o any gp or exp passes
Thanks for your support, I forgot Spy Hunt.

Shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
Thanks for your support, I forgot Spy Hunt.

Shit.
ya spy hunt is the most and fastest only if you kill him tho
Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear View Post
ya spy hunt is the most and fastest only if you kill him tho
And I think Spy hunt is the seconds most fun game mode for power leveling.
My way.
Pretty good as well.

Spy Hunt preferably with Super/Elite Mod so that they listen to you..
Put as rules: SS2MinOrKick
Settings:
16 Players
16 Minutes.
Kill cam off.
Join mid combat on.
FF off.

I got 1K+ EXP and 2K GP doing this but you must kill SS or you get about 200- 500 EXP/GP.
Nice Good To Know ty ty ty////
Thanks for the guide
also spy hunt is a good one because its quick a you get alot of exp and in you play about 5 game you can get over 1000gp
I hate elim pro , but I guess I need to do some for leveling faster . Awesome guide btw & thanks .
awesome job mouzie,
Absolutely love it Mouzie!

I'm getting 10 x more EXP with the shamwow pro!
really good guide its helpful
TY u just got me up 2 ranks in 1 day
elim pro doesnt take 2-5 mins. usually takes longer then a ELIM match for me. better exp defo tho
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us