Warrock Hack Prem? Question not hack XD?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Warrock Hack Prem? Question not hack XD?
I had a hack that would give me any type of premium...I don't understand what the point of it o.0? doesn't even work no gun or map


So..What the point of it?

Do people even see the premium
I have no idea, maybe so when u take screenshots it looks good?
men i think u can play prem map wid premium hack :s try now
You mean the Gold prem hack, thats only visual. Even the exp adding is just visual, just visual shit
Quote Originally Posted by xdesignerx View Post
You mean the Gold prem hack, thats only visual. Even the exp adding is just visual, just visual shit
this.
All visual. Shit hack feature. I and some other guys tested, that even bonus exp is visual.
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post


this.
All visual. Shit hack feature. I and some other guys tested, that even bonus exp is visual.
serious
Well, if u have the premium hack on, u can start FFA matches in premium maps but it will automatically only be 10 kills
Well, if u have the premium hack on, u can start FFA matches in premium maps but it will automatically only be 10 kills?

No no no!!??!??!?! I can start a FFA with out prem?
Just there to hold up space /
its visual meaning its there to look good
I hate visual hacks they are worthless
yeh its just to show the hack has more feutures
Yea visual is a worthless meaningless crappy hack just takes up space and time to code that shit no one sees it but you so its pointless
nah visual hacks are basically the easiest to code and it just is for showing off..
Still they are pointless lol just saying dude i dont use em
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?