omg, that's not showing off, it's noobish behavior, everyione can do it d:
even noobs
Can't show off if the pic isnt approved
i'm laughin at you, how pathetic to show people hax, so we get envious ;D
??? i dont see a picture and what are those numbers??
Originally Posted by amas123
??? i dont see a picture and what are those numbers??
the attachment is pending approval..
and i think posting the pic is completely pointless.
Originally Posted by nub_g0t_high
the attachment is pending approval..
and i think posting the pic is completely pointless.
How old are you? Remove thoughs porn links from your sig.
Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3
How old are you? Remove thoughs porn links from your sig.
Still trying to prevent the inevitable?
Yeah good luck.
its just myfreepaysites...
like who dosen't know about that
Originally Posted by ~claw~
Well its just a pic and im now showing off!!!!!
Showing off how much you fail in real life?
Validated it. -.-
I love how you guys want to show off your "uberness".
Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee
Validated it. -.-
I love how you guys want to show off your "uberness".
bout time
Originally Posted by jetamay
I don't watch porn its against my religion(DON'T ARGUE ABOUT IT). Its apparently addicting, and it ruins peoples lives. I don't care if you have a different prospective on this..