Wow Exiled this is awesome i tried it its so epic good job man.
[Detected]-ExileD-Public Hackv2.2
HOW DO U ACTIVATE TE MENU
This looks sick! Nice work!
how to get the menu
yeah well this closes once its loading so idk.... blood's pub didnt close.
what buttom can i get the menu
Hi everyone, I might sound kinda noobish but I do what you say to do and the game loads up find but I click insert and nothing pops up. Please help me I don't know what to do.
"Hi everyone, I might sound kinda noobish but I do what you say to do and the game loads up find but I click insert and nothing pops up. Please help me I don't know what to do. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You prolly dont have the correct .netframework or a lot of times xfire or steam prevent the menu form showing up idk why but try turning xfire or steam off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You prolly dont have the correct .netframework or a lot of times xfire or steam prevent the menu form showing up idk why but try turning xfire or steam off.
how to open the fucking menu
if you need help, post in the help section
you will recive more help there
you will recive more help there
is this half assed? because it doesnt work. XD | cn inject works... hahaz pub from august STILL works... but this doesnt..



I Love you Exiled xD you are in my respect list!
Why does it lag so much (FPS Lag).
I don't usually lag like this. Only this hack makes me lag this much. How do I make it not lag? The Lag Remover option doesn't work, cos i still lag.
I don't usually lag like this. Only this hack makes me lag this much. How do I make it not lag? The Lag Remover option doesn't work, cos i still lag.
Nice job man! Thank'd! If only people could take one second to thank's!
Omg dude I love so much that hack.... Thx you and continue to learn and become better 

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Detected] -ExileD- Public Hack v2.3 190 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsExiled Public -Reloaded- v1.0[E 405 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsExiled Public Hack -Reloaded- v1.1[E 544 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats-ExileD- Public Hack v1.0 [UNDETECTED] 198 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats-ExileD- Public Hack v1.1 [UNDETECTED] 156