Does anyone know the correct decompression/recompression methods for ps3 mw2 patch_mp

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Does anyone know the correct decompression/recompression methods for ps3 mw2 patch_mp
I have made modded lobbies for mw2 on the ps3, however I have only one available patch_mp. It of course is the garbage godlymodz patch. I have been messing around for days with offzip, and packzip to no avail. I know the pc and xbox headers are different than ps3, so I have changed those-> still didnt work. Im unsure of the compression value or method to make these patches work. I have 30+ xbox modded patches that I would gladly upload for ps3 if I can figure out how to compress them correctly. Could any of you guys with better knowledge of packing and unpacking help with this?

Thanks,
SCHAOS
I wanna help but i'm busy with it to
i dont no anything about what that is
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?