undetected warrock module

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
undetected warrock module
hi i need a undetected warrock module
You can make it self or not??
how can i make a undetected module (I'm learning working with VB6 )
Quote Originally Posted by Th3 0wnzman View Post
see tut
Undetected module tutorial is not working . Tested.
Quote Originally Posted by Teh Sasuke View Post
Undetected module tutorial is not working . Tested.
thats because VB is aways Dectected. how ever if you use a "UD" module then it will take longer for PB to ban you
i can make i video how to make an undetected module
i have an undected module

add me on xfire

liverpooljoshgerrard
Quote Originally Posted by AlexSleyore View Post
thats because VB is aways Dectected. how ever if you use a "UD" module then it will take longer for PB to ban you

If you that impossible "UD" module then release this here or pm .

UD - Undetected .


Quote Originally Posted by wordy View Post
i have an undected module

add me on xfire

liverpooljoshgerrard
There is no undetected module . They all are detected . I changed all strings and module is still detected. I changed all : aadress , value , and other strings .
I changed all possible strings .
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us