This method has already been blocked. It only shows your year of birth. I know. I tried.
How to find your account birthday and email
thanx man i needed this
now if can get last name, ill love you forever!
thanks man nice tut
understood by viewing ur pic
thanks man
but i cant enter the nx offers can u make a tut on how to
get error when i click on free nx for offers
understood by viewing ur pic
thanks man
but i cant enter the nx offers can u make a tut on how to
get error when i click on free nx for offers
how do you find your last name please
hey everyone this still does work i have tried it with a new account
what, i tried it with my ch rome and i couldnt search for the birthday
i only got one fake result
i only got one fake result
ITs been blocked dont even try it guys
Yes, it has been blocked. The birthdate will only show the correct year, and the month and the date will be wrong. The email is problematic as well. The only other way is the CHARGE 10K NX method. If you really care about your account that much, then brute force the birthdate. You should get it in 12 days if you do one month each day
another way to know atleast the length of your last name is
1. Make a support ticket
2. wait for response
3. provide additional info
4.wait 2mins
5.refresh
6.look at your name
7.Should say "first name, last name in asteriks)
1. Make a support ticket
2. wait for response
3. provide additional info
4.wait 2mins
5.refresh
6.look at your name
7.Should say "first name, last name in asteriks)
what about last name
what about earn if free NX dont work for u?
I wish I never got "blocked" because I will never be able to find my account DOB.
I wish there was another way to find my DOB
I wish there was another way to find my DOB
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
MapleStory Tutorial & GuidesHow to find your birthday..
9 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private ServersHow to find your XUID
22 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsHow to protect your account information on anywhere from anyone
0 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private ServersHow to find your XIUD 6 CrossFire Discussionsi know how to unblock your account. 28
