[SOLVED] Aim Assist

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Aim Assist
is there ane aim assist here like in the console version of COD, so i can use a controller and prepare for my ps3 and black ops
Hmm, can you be a little more exact?
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
Hmm, can you be a little more exact?
if the aimbot hack can be changed to not aiming at the enemy and following them. But only follows the enemy when you look at them.

(is a kind of hack like that can be made?)
i belive there is. I think i remember that i have seen the option to enable it in a hack but i cant remember what hack it was. BUT theres no need to prepare for aim assist.. when i have played on my friends PS3 its just annoying when it suddenly starts looking at some1 else that im trying to shoot.
I think there are no legal aim assists for PC , there are just a few hacks.(I think :/)
Quote Originally Posted by synth View Post
is there ane aim assist here like in the console version of COD, so i can use a controller and prepare for my ps3 and black ops
I don't think the PC includes Aim Assist like the console editions :/
Quote Originally Posted by -ExileD- View Post


I don't think the PC includes Aim Assist like the console editions :/
Well technically it does but is not enabled by default or is so weak it's not noticable:
Code:
ENABLED (Maximum values)
aim_autoaim_enabled "1"
aim_autoaim_lerp "100"
aim_lockon_debug "1" //Not required, just the ESP thingy
aim_lockon_enabled "1"
aim_lockon_strength "1"
aim_lockon_deflection "0.05"

DISABLED
aim_autoaim_enabled "0"
aim_autoaim_lerp "40"
aim_lockon_debug "0"
aim_lockon_enabled "1"
aim_lockon_strength "0.6"
aim_lockon_deflection "0.05"
Yeah as far as I know there is no way to make an aim assist like consoles. You could set a aim bot to a really low setting, but then it will probably just start following everyone around, giving you know freedom to play anyways.
Master's codes can be used in a GSC script.

/Marked as Solved
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us