Speed Hack Possible
Turns out Speed hack works for about 5 mins before you get disconnected.
How to:
1) Download and run cheat engine.
2) Run Vindictus
3) On cheat engine check speed hack and select speed and press okay/apply
4) ?????
5) Profit 5 mins
Notes
Any form of speed hack dced me, including dark bytes speed hack .dll. I also found out delays and stamina and walk speed are client sided so that may help you. Currently working on an undetected speed hack .dll if all is well I hope to make the first release.
How to:
1) Download and run cheat engine.
2) Run Vindictus
3) On cheat engine check speed hack and select speed and press okay/apply
4) ?????
5) Profit 5 mins
Notes
Any form of speed hack dced me, including dark bytes speed hack .dll. I also found out delays and stamina and walk speed are client sided so that may help you. Currently working on an undetected speed hack .dll if all is well I hope to make the first release.
