Ping test/Speed test

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Ping test/Speed test




any one that says i have nigra net can smd
Australian Internet.

The most fucking fail internet you will ever experience.

ⓘ
ⓘ




QQ
Quote Originally Posted by Richo View Post
ⓘ

ⓘ

QQ
I think Optus be ripping me off.
Quote Originally Posted by -ExileD- View Post


I think Optus be ripping me off.
Optus is fail ): wait for the NBN(National Broadband Network) then we will get like 100mbits ;]
Quote Originally Posted by Richo View Post


Optus is fail ): wait for the NBN(National Broadband Network) then we will get like 100mbits ;]
Hopefully it aint too far away.
u never gonna beat me
Wireless @ 15%:

Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Wireless @ 15%:

Higher upload then download...
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
._.
my internet is uber
Wireless, I'm in the room next to the router now (cca 15m away):



Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
._.
my internet is uber
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Wireless, I'm in the room next to the router now (cca 15m away):



@ Ghost
I'm using EXETEL, fucking slow shit 144kb/s download if im lucky
Turkey = EPIC FAIL!

Sry No Ping Test Server in Turkey :|
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?