[Release]MyOwnHack CF PH

Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
NOT WORKING CFPH in 32 bit Winxp
nah......... still not work duh..
Quote Originally Posted by tabuzo013 View Post
ill try & make a VIDEO if it works....NOT WORKING CFPH
Did You installed The VCredist_x86 2008 or 2010

See Again The Thread Cause I Forgot Something

Quote Originally Posted by snardz View Post
nah......... still not work duh..
Try To See The Thread Again Or First Page
The viruses are severe...i recommend don't download
Quote Originally Posted by InCapacitated View Post
The viruses are severe...i recommend don't download
I agree

/msg2short
pls do hack that cant harm our pc T_T
advice dont DLL it if ur pc i WEAK :P
Quote Originally Posted by ampz View Post
pls do hack that cant harm our pc T_T
advice dont DLL it if ur pc i WEAK :P
I Dont Know Whre The Virus Came From But I Know It's Safe
pls create another one for WinXP 32 bit
Not Working Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@@...
hmmmmmmmmmm
zzzzz
not working damn it ..
que va eso esta parchado ya,,no sirve
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us