[TEST]Decrypte me!

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
Run the program in olly, press okay when the message box comes up, go in the dump and search for "Post". I did it the uber cheap way, I didn't actually decrypt anything.

I'm not good at reversing decrypted stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Run the program in olly, press okay when the message box comes up, go in the dump and search for "Post". I did it the uber cheap way, I didn't actually decrypt anything.

I'm not good at reversing decrypted stuff.
Haha, but you did do it, but if I tweak a few things that wouldn't be possible anymore... hmm, I'd just crypt the message agai
Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
Haha, but you did do it, but if I tweak a few things that wouldn't be possible anymore... hmm, I'd just crypt the message agai
No matter what way you encrypt it, if the original string is hardcoded inside the program it will be easily visible.

maybe the program should decrypt a message and hide the new message somewhere. idk...
maybe you could also write IN you code a string as a char in ASCII codes but with 0x01 added and everytime you proof it or so you decrease the value by 0x01 again ?

Example:

described code:
set a char to (in ASCII/hexadezimal):
54\44\49\50\4E
T D I J N

then you got a function which takes everysingle number of the char and subtracts 0x01 from it so it looks like this

53\43\48\49\4D
S C H I M

and it returns the new char

now you made from your TDIJN -> SCHIM
OK now I've made a little programm for you ;-)

1.You have to enter a word -> When it's the right word it'll say this to you and you have

2. Post the word here (Be carefull with BIG and small letters (c or C))

Good Luck ;-)

VirusTotal (0.00%)
Virscan (0.00%)
Crypt.rarattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by doofbla View Post
OK now I've made a little programm for you ;-)

1.You have to enter a word -> When it's the right word it'll say this to you and you have

2. Post the word here
I see no download. |:
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
I see no download. |:
Now it is there =)
Quote Originally Posted by doofbla View Post
OK now I've made a little programm for you ;-)

1.You have to enter a word -> When it's the right word it'll say this to you and you have

2. Post the word here (Be carefull with BIG and small letters (c or C))

Good Luck ;-)

VirusTotal (0.00%)
Virscan (0.00%)

Meah~, Pending Approval.

Err.. Tricking the Proggie into telling you you entered the good one works ?
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Meah~, Pending Approval.

Err.. Tricking the Proggie into telling you you entered the good one works ?
xD I feel so stupid because i just can't understand you xD

Sorry I'm not english or american could you say that in easier words again?

I understand everysingle word but not the sense of the whole sentence xD
Quote Originally Posted by doofbla View Post
xD I feel so stupid because i just can't understand you xD

Sorry I'm not english or american could you say that in easier words again?

I understand everysingle word but not the sense of the whole sentence xD
If we trick your program in thinking any string is good does it counts as winning ?
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
If we trick your program in thinking any string is good does it counts as winning ?
Yea I think this also would be a kind of winning because

In reality this would be an password question and the onliest thing matters is to get into it and HOW would never mind!

BUT if you do it this way please post your solution way =)

Because just to look what text the msgbox shows when you win is not that difficult | Just rename to .txt

Good Luck


-Waiting for Approval-
Quote Originally Posted by doofbla View Post
OK now I've made a little programm for you ;-)

1.You have to enter a word -> When it's the right word it'll say this to you and you have

2. Post the word here (Be carefull with BIG and small letters (c or C))

Good Luck ;-)

VirusTotal (0.00%)
Virscan (0.00%)
Eh?
--------
C:\Crypt.exe
The application has failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail.

--------

Is that a real error or a decoy? Olly seems to have problems opening it aswell.

Here's the application event log if you need it:
--------
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Crypt.exe". Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC90.DebugCRT,processorArchitecture="x86 ",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",v ersion="9.0.21022.8" could not be found. Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.
--------
I'll get to it when I get home from school, bye. |:
Make a new topic and include a virusscan, then i'll aprove
Today I'm to tired tomorrow i'll do it =) ty
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us