First kill mark "upgrade" mod.

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
o.O
Looks good but../

~~Approved~~
Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post
o.O
Looks good but../

~~Approved~~
you know the new badges that you get, it add's wings to your killmarks. I changed it so it add's that background + the wings + your killmark.
wow thats cool!!! Nice job
Quote Originally Posted by ForrestGump View Post
wow thats cool!!! Nice job
Glad yah like it.
NICE JOB !!! i will USE IT A LOT XD
Thread is gunna die.

Failure.
Quote Originally Posted by Sour Diesel View Post
Something wrong.
Say what It is then?
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


Say what It is then?
I dunno but i feel something wrong
What about 2 and 3 lvl ?
Epic good job
MSG_2_"LONG"
Quote Originally Posted by xodak View Post
What about 2 and 3 lvl ?
tbh i thought, i can't be fucked to change em. Only people to get there are farmers and I ain't gunna help out a farmer.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


tbh i thought, i can't be fucked to change em. Only people to get there are farmers and I ain't gunna help out a farmer.
Many ppl already have b1 lvl (assasin or scout)
IF u think they are farmers, u lamest chob >_>
Not bad >:O
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us