Hydroponic systems?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Hydroponic systems?
Does anyone have one set up?
damn i wish man, maybe when im in oregon, doing it legit lol
Eh, I'm talking about a cheap way to do it. Not have all that fancy shit. I looked online, but haven't really found a real good way to do it using everyday things.
Sell some of that top quality pot to get one? Lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Niomieshon View Post
Sell some of that top quality pot to get one? Lol.
I'd rater have more of a profit, other than spending $150+
Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
I can make one cheaply, if you need details get on msn.
Graffitidevil@hotmail.com
I'll hit you up sometime tomorrow, when I have some free time.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?